Sunday, January 23, 2011

about me

My name is Reagan and I live in CentervilleTexas. I am a freshman in highschool and love having fun with my friends. We love going to any sort of games that our school has :)). I also enjoy spending time with my family. We like traveling and watching movies and sports together.I'm not much for playing sports but every now and then I enjoy throwing a football or baseball with my brothers.Ii like playing rock band with my friends and family and just hanging out. Like any other teenager I love texting and text almost all day, from the time I leave for school til I go to bed. Some of my hobbies are: reading, dancing, music, and texting. I enjoy drawing and painting but I have to admit that I'm not very good at either. Sometimes I may seem just like any normal teen, but I'm not. I try to be different by doing my very best in school and doing a lot of extra curricular activities like 4h, informative speaking, and one act play. I also try to be different by helping out at church but I really enjoy it. I really want a job and am willing to babysit. My parents are teaching me to drive so hopefully i will have my lisense come next school year. :D Thats pretty much everything that people know about me. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment